top of page

Discharge Services

Thank You Tag
Upgrading Less-Than-Honorable Discharge: Veterans with PTSD
Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 5.43.48 PM.png

“My discharge status has been a lifetime scar. If I were discharged today, my PTSD would be recognized and treated—and I wouldn’t be punished for having a service-connected medical condition." said Plaintiff Conley Monk

NVCLR specializes in fighting hard to help veterans receive benefits by assisting with the discharge upgrading process. Please Click the button below to complete an application for services.

Assisted Military Document Request

Requesting military documents may be an involved process for some veterans. Let us help reduce the hassle. Our staff will assist you with obtain military papers for free. Whether it is your DD214 or Order of Endorsements, we got you covered. Simply click the request help button, complete a short application and our team will contract you.

Self-Serve Direct Military Document Request
Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 5.44.07 PM.png

NVCLR also provides a direct link to veteran resources. You can visit the Veterans Affairs Website to request military documents. The link we provide below bypasses the search engine process that may lead you to third-party websites. Click the button below to be directed to the official Veteran Affairs "request Your Military Documents" site.

bottom of page